Let’s call a spade a spade:
You’re smart. You KNOW you need to eat clean, work out, and have some semblance of a self-care strategy. You’re not completely hopeless. But you feel like:
You’ve tried it all. And nothing is sticking.
Meal prep is kinda overwhelming, too complicated, and too time consuming. And the meals you do manage to prep ahead of time never seem to be the healthiest (hello, cheesy casserole) or keep you satisfied.
Being healthy is such a commitment and you’re going insane trying to do all the things.
You have no idea what healthy even means anymore. There’s too much talk about vegan this or paleo that, grain-free, gluten-free, pescatarian, dairy-free…
You seriously struggle with habits and knowing where to draw the line between “good” and “bad.” You’ve tried so many different things to get healthier. And you’re tired of feeling like you’re failing. No one told you wellness was going to be so hard. And you’re kinda pissed about that.
If you’re being honest?
“Figuring out meal prep” has been numero uno on your to-do list FOREVER. But right now your idea of meal prepping is slapping a couple slices of pizza in your Tupperware.
You feel so anxious about making a meal plan that you never end up doing it.
You’re obsessed with sugar. Like, you had to have that chocolate bar just so you wouldn’t stab the next person you saw with your pencil.
You kinda suck at making a grocery list and impulse purchase is your middle name.
You just keep randomly eating and drinking everything, hoping that’ll solve your problems. Like, ashwagandha will totally cure my anxiety, right? Right?!?!
It doesn’t have to be that way! You can totally understand what healthy means to you (and HOW it feels), finally sort through all the conflicting information out there, know exactly where to start to notice a difference in how you feel, stop second guessing yourself and your choices (just because Molly in marketing is keto doesn’t mean you have to be...this isn’t about Molly) so you never buy in to some fad diet again, and finally put an end to the “I want to eat healthy but…” excuses.
And it doesn’t require you to buy in to the bullshit, spend every last cent on superfoods, or feel like you have to choke down two kale smoothies a day, train for a mud run, and meditate for an hour before you get out of bed every morning.
Introducing: your 30-day Health. Simplified. coaching package to finally find what works best for you even if you’ve tried every “diet” plan, counted all the calories, and sacrificed countless weekends to meal prepping.
- A Healthy and No-So-Healthy Habits Questionnaire so you have a better understanding of what’s working, what’s not working, and what ONE change would actually make a difference.
- The Small Change Strategy Session so you have a clear plan to create a new habit and finally feel like you don’t need to do everything at once.
- Creating Your Change resources that are totally personalized for you and your goal so you can make sure you’re setting yourself up for success.
- A Holy Crap, I Needed That Follow Up so you’ve got even more tips (and confidence) to keep you on the right track, no matter what kind of shit sandwich life serves up.
- PLUS, text and email support (PRICELESS) ‘cuz someone has to have your back when you’re staring down a red velvet cupcake with extra cream cheese frosting
Let's be honest:
We could all use more kale and kombucha and less tacos and tequilas. More down dogs and less couch crashing. More meditation and less meltdowns.
But you don’t need another one-size-fits-all, across-the-board, standard prescription that’s all about making you feel guilty for not doing #allthethings RIGHT NOW DAMMIT.
Am I right?